Beginner’s Crochet Class | Gold Coast | 2nd and 9th June
This class consists of two 3-hour lessons over the course of 2 consecutive Saturdays; 2nd & 9th of June starting at 9 am.
Hook and Yarn, as well as, Coffee & Tea included with class!
*** This is an in-person class, NOT online. Class will take place in Carrara, QLD ***
Have you ever wanted to learn how to make your own beanies and scarves? Maybe be able to make your own blankets? Or have you just been wanting to learn a new and fun skill? Then this class is for you! In this class, you will learn:
– How to choose the right yarn and hook for your projects
– How to maintain a healthy tension on your yarn when crocheting to get the desired
firmness/softness in your project
– Difference between American and British terms in crochet patterns
– How to read patterns
– What a foundation chain is
– A great way to work into your foundation chain to make it easier when adding an edge to
your blankets and other projects
– Basic stitches, like single and double crochet
– What is a “magic circle”, how and when to use it
– and more!!!
There will be childcare available for $10 per hour, per child. Please let us know if you’re interested in the childcare option when you register for the class.
* If you have registered already and cancel 3 days or less before the class date, your class fee will not be refunded unless there is someone else who can take your spot.