Business Ownership ! The Long Lonely Path. Let’s Lift The Lid On Mental Health In Business Ownership
As a business owner do you occasionally experience tough times, times when business is so tough that it starts to bleed into the rest of your life. It impacts family, your social life, everything. But as you have to wear your “business owners mask” to make everything look positive, you can’t share the load with anyone?
“Literally every business owner I talk to has experienced some form of depression or anxiety on some level, through their journey as business owner”. Damian Papworth.
Come join us for breakfast on Friday June 7th, and meet a panel of business owners who are leaders in their field and listen to their real life stories on being a business owner and the effects it has on their mental health.
- Jack Corbett, Founder ISR Training and Shark Tank Winner 2018, will host our discussion and panel of:
- Damian Papworth – Business Owner, Managing Director, Globital
- Adam Stern – Athlete, 8 Times Australian Freedive Record Holder.
- Naomi Spies – Business Owner, Managing Director, Ruby Communications
- Clinton Laurence – Clinical Psychologist, Parkside Medical
- Jason Spaul – Director, Iron Rhino and Coastal Asbestos Removal
During this open panel Q&A event, we will dig into topics such as burnout, depression and anxiety in business ownership, what it looks like on the surface, and what can happen in the extreme. We will share stories of things that helped from practical experience, and from a professional viewpoint. And also have a look at correlations between athletic and business performance while under pressure.
The journey of the morning will be:-
- A sharing of stories and experiences with burnout, depression and anxiety
- Question and Answer time with the panel members
- Professional tips on working through challenges
- Lessons in finding zen while under serious pressure
- An experience in relaxation.
We will finish the morning with a sound bath, an alternative experience in relaxation, led by Seriya Cutbush from Sound Healing Australia.
The ticket price for this event is $97 p.p. The event will be aimed at raising funds for mental health awareness and proceeds will be donated to assist these community services that provide resources to those in need.
Join other like minded business owners in this opportunity. Seats are limited.