Paws at the Park – Gold Coast Dog Markets
The Gold Coast’s favourite dog market event, Paws at the Park, is back on Saturday 28 August at Mudgeeraba Showgrounds!
Paws at the Park held the Gold Coast’s first dog market event in 2016 and has grown to be Australia’s largest dog event of its kind! Voted Queensland’s Best Doggie Day Out and winner of two Pet Services and Product Awards – there’s a reason why thousands of dog lovers (and their dogs!) flock to Paws at the Park. The event has now raised over $43,000 for our Charity Partner Animal Welfare League QLD (AWLQ).
Created by two self-confessed crazy dog ladies, Paws at the Park highlights the best of Gold Coast and Brisbane dog products and services and is held regularly each year – usually with August and November dates.
At Paws at the Park 5th birthday celebration you can enjoy free entry and:
- Up to 100 doggie related stalls
- Delicious food trucks catering to all dietary needs
- A picnic area to chill out under umbrellas while listening to live music
- Off-lead areas for small and big dogs
- Competitions and an AWLQ raffle with thousands of dollars worth of prizes to be won
* Parking will be off Mudgeeraba Road next to Mosaic Church for a $5 donation to Animal Welfare League Qld.