School Holiday Sailing – Oxenford
School Holiday Sailing
School Holidays are just around the corner and Southport Yacht Club is offering Sailing for children from the ages of 7-17 no matter what their sailing abilities are.
Our Yachting Australia certified instructors will be able to allocate the sailors in to appropriate groups to suit the different sailing abilities.
The day consists of on water activities as well as off water activities
What is required:
- Hat, sunscreen, water bottle, towel and a change of clothes
- A packed morning tea and lunch and plenty of water!
- Optional morning tea/lunch pack available ($10.00)
- All participants should arrive 15 minutes prior to the camp commencing
- All participants MUST sign ON and sign OFF at the sailing office
- Please ensure that kids have warm clothes should they get cold on the day
Where & When:
- SYC Watersport Centre, Watersports Lane, Oxenford
- Full Day: 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Half Day: 9:00am to 12pm
- $80.00 per day
- $40.00 per half day
Payment is essential to secure booking.
If you have any further questions, please contact our office on 07 5655 3368 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you all on the day!