Strong Australia Gold Coast Business Lunch
The Gold Coast Central Chamber of Commerce together with the Business Council of Australia invite you to join us for a hallmark event for the Gold Coast. You will hear from an incredible panel of guest speakers for the Strong Australia Gold Coast business lunch at the Boulevard Ballroom, Mantra on View Surfers Paradise on Tuesday 27th July 2021 from 12.00pm to 2.00pm.
The Strong Australia roadshow centres on getting outside the major cities and bringing together suppliers, distributors, employees, customers and business organisations to discuss the issues facing our regions and work on the solutions to the challenges people face.
Moderated by Sky News Chief News Anchor, Kieran Gilbert, the panel will focus on the Gold Coast, the opportunities in the region as we emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic and the role business will need to play in our national economic recovery.
The panel will feature:
- Jennifer Westacott AO, Chief Executive, Business Council of Australia
- Katrina Troughton, Managing Director, IBM Australia and New Zealand
- Dig Howitt, Chief Executive Officer and President, Cochlear
- Peter Allen, Chief Executive Officer, Scentre Group
- Ben Dawson, Vice President, Australia and New Zealand, Cisco
Don’t miss out on this informative lunch and the opportunity to network!
Cost: Members $85 I Non-Members $95 I Table of 8 $680. Ticket price includes a two-course meal and a drink on arrival.