Gold Coast family makes lucky escape after garage goes up in flames

A Gold Coast family have made a lucky escape after a massive blaze broke out in their Robina garage.

Emergency crews were called to a house on Bilgola Place just after 7.00pm last night after receiving reports of a large fire.

Upon arrival, they found a double garage well engulfed in flames.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


A Queensland Fire and Emergency Service spokesperson said the fire spread briefly to the home, however crews managed to extinguish the flames before any further harm was done.

Paramedics were also called to the scene, however no one required treatment.

It’s not yet known what sparked the blaze. Fire Investigators will head to the home this morning.

 

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments