An oven fire has sparked a scare at an apartment building in Main Beach overnight.
Fire crews were called to the Pacific Views Resort along Woodroffe Avenue just after 6.00pm, following reports of a small blaze.
Upon arrival, they found an oven in one of the apartments had caught fire.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
A Queensland Fire and Emergency Service spokesperson told myGC thankfully the blaze was contained to the oven.
Crews assisted in removing smoke from the building before deeming the area safe and leaving.
No one was injured.