Gold Coast home significantly damaged in ferocious fire

There was chaos on a suburban Gold Coast street overnight, after a home erupted into flames.

Emergency crews were called to a house on Charolais Crescent in Benowa just after 7.30pm on Friday, following reports of a large blaze.

A Queensland Fire and Emergency Service spokesperson said fire crews found the home “well-involved” when they arrived.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


Paramedics were also called to the scene and remained on standby for firies, however thankfully the family inside managed to escape and no one was injured.

It’s not yet known what sparked the blaze, however, reports suggest it may have been an electrical fire.

Investigations are continuing, with fire investigators expected to head back to the scene today.

In a devastating twist of fate, witnesses have told myGC the home was on the market for sale.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments