Gold Coast man ‘shocked’ in his kitchen

A man has suffered an electric shock in Ormeau.

The victim in his 20’s was shocked while using a kitchen appliance at a home on Lahrs Road at around 8:00pm on Sunday night.

He was taken to the Gold Coast University Hospital in a stable condition.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


Subscribe
Notify of
1 Comment
oldest
newest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

If it was a thermomix, imagine the media hype!! But probably not as the appliance type wasn’t mentioned. Wonder if it will be said what the appliance was and if there will be mass calls and current affair shows dedicating segments to banning or recalling said appliance!!