Gold Coast man suffers burns to arm after boiling water incident

A man has been rushed to hospital with burns to his arm following a hot water incident on the Gold Coast overnight.

Just before 8.45pm, paramedics were called to a home at Upper Coomera after a man was scalded by boiling water.

The man, aged in his 20s, was treated at the scene before being taken to Gold Coast Robina Hospital.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


Queensland Ambulance confirmed the man was transported in a stable condition.

Meanwhile, a man in his 40s was also taken to Robina Hospital after receiving an electric shock at a home in Labrador around 6.30pm.

He was transported in a stable condition.