A service station on the northern Gold Coast has been evacuated this morning after a car caught fire near the bowser.
The blaze erupted at a servo on Yawalpa Road in Pimpama just before 6.00am.
A Queensland Fire and Rescue spokesperson said two crews were called to the scene, however when they arrived the fire was almost out.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
Crews used a hose to cool down the area and to make sure the blaze was completely extinguished.
Luckily, no one is believed to have been injured.
It’s not yet known what sparked the fire.