Gold Coast unit block evacuated after stove pot smokes up

A unit block in Labrador has had to be evacuated this morning after a stove set the fire alarms off.

It happened at an address along Imperial Paradise just after 7.30 am.

Three firefighter crews were called to the scene, along with police and paramedics.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


The entire building was evacuated, while firefighters made their way to the third-floor unit.

They found that a pot on a stove had created a fair amount of smoke, which had spread to neighbouring units.

Crews spent around half an hour ventilating the property and making the scene safe.

No injuries have been reported.

Subscribe
Notify of
1 Comment
oldest
newest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

I think that was meant to read Imperial Parade?