Partner or no partner – what’s not to love about the Gold Coast at this time of year?
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, it’s time to tap into the love.
Whether you’re loved up, or happily single, there’s a heap of romantic and downright gorgeous options on the cards this lurverly February.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
Hitting the waterways with one of our cruise operators is top of the list for many. You can choose from a romantic Gondola ride along the canals (perhaps even pop the question?), a lunch or sunset dinner cruise with Champagne Sailing Cruises or the special bubbles-on-arrival Valentine’s Day event with Sea World Cruises.
Love month is definitely upon us…Had such a big Saturday night for proposals – 3 in one night and they all said YES!! 💍🥂🌹
If you’re looking for something a little more friendly on the wallet – how about taking a romantic stroll at one of our most insta-worthy nature walks – think Burleigh Hill, Currumbin Creek, or Springbrook.
If a picturesque country drive to a quaint winery is your idea of romance, you’re in luck. Wander the idyllic surrounds at The Mount Nathan Winery, order up a cheese board and sample some delectable wines at the quaint cellar door.
Robina Pavilion is hosting a sexy Sunday session this February 14th. Expect smooth and sax-y DJ beats and special edition daiquiris at sizzling prices from 1pm at The Lakeside.
Single ladies can get together with the girls for Galentine’s Art Night at The Craft Parlour.
For something a little different, QT is hosting a special exhibition Heartbreak Hotel – Museum of Love and Disappointments.
Of course, there’s nothing quite like getting dressed up (couple’s dressing if you choose!) for a special dinner out to mark the love-fest. Here are some great options:
- Dinner in the stars at SkyPoint: Three-course meal, three-hour beverage package and live music. Cost: From $120 per person.
- Bazaar Marketplace at QT: An all-you-can-eat lovers’ feast. Cost: $99 per adult.
- V Day Prom Night at Miami Marketta: Dress to impress and dance the night away. For singles and couples. Cost: $29.10 per person.
- Nineteen at The Star: Five-course set menu plus glass of Veuve Clicquot on arrival. Cost: $150 per person
- Palazzo Versace, Main Beach: Cost: Varies.
- Rick Shores on the beachfront at Burleigh Heads: Cost: Varies.
- The Cavill Hotel: Delicious meal, bottle of prosecco and surprise gift. Cost: $99
Celebrate the love this Valentine's Day weekend with tiers of sultry sweets and tantalising savoury morsels with the…
For first-date friendly or group affairs, these spots are worth a try:
- Miss Mee at Nobby Beach
- The Collective at Palm Beach
- Hideaway Kitchen and Bar at Broadbeach
- Garden Kitchen and Bar at The Star Gold Coast, Broadbeach