Fire investigators have returned to the scene of a house fire in Broadbeach Waters this morning.
The blaze erupted at a property on Monaco Street around 8.45pm on Saturday, with three fire crews tasked to the property.
A Queensland Fire and Emergency Service spokesperson told myGC crews were able to contain the flames to the downstairs living room, which was found “well-involved” upon arrival.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
The living room sustained significant damage, while the rest of the house is also believed to have smoke damage.
Thankfully no one was home at the time.
It’s not yet known what sparked the blaze, with investigations continuing.