Is The Block’s Suzi Taylor in trouble with Channel Nine?

It seems Channel Nine has had enough of Suzi Taylor’s scandalous partying lifestyle.

According to the Daily Telegraph, the station has scaled back The Block contestant’s promotional commitments after explicit topless photos of her on a boat were released on Friday.

The 44-year-old refused to apologise for the photos, saying she is a party girl who likes to have fun.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


As a result, Channel Nine have been forced to take action, with a spokeswoman revealing: “She will not be doing any press until after the auction.”

Suzi’s on-set collapse earlier this month is also thought to be the result of ‘non-stop partying’ and not ‘exhaustion’ as was said by the show’s producers..

A source told Woman’s Day: “They’ve said she collapsed from ‘exhaustion’, but the exhaustion was also the result of non-stop partying throughout the Spring Racing Carnival.”

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments