Jeff Horn officially signs contract for title defence in Vegas

Brisbane hero Jeff Horn has officially signed his multi-million dollar deal to defend his title in Las Vegas next month.

He will be going up against American boxer and former world champion in two weight classes, Terence Crawford. for the WBO World Welterweight Title on April 14.

Horn cemented his place as one of the world’s top boxers after beating Manny Pacquiao in the Battle of Brisbane 1 in July last year.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


He then defeated English challenger Gary Corcoran, retaining his belt in December.

Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk attended the official signing in Brisbane this morning and said Horn was an exceptional sportsman who was doing Queensland proud.

“Jeff is an incredibly talented boxer and a hardworking, humble hometown hero we are all proud of,” she said.

“Queenslanders will be in Jeff’s corner once again as he prepares to battle it out in the ring, this time in Las Vegas.”

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments