Man found dead in tent at NSW caravan park

A man has been found dead in a tent in NSW, with police investigating the possibility carbon monoxide poisoning from a bottled gas heater may be to blame.

About 8.45am on Wednesday, emergency services were called to a camping area in Narrabri following reports of a concern for welfare.

Upon arrival, officers found the 54-year-old man deceased in a single person tent.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


A crime scene has since been established.

Police say they are investigating all lines of inquiries, including the possibility the man died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning from a small bottled gas butane heater found inside the tent.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments