Man hospitalised after suffering ‘electric shock’ at Gold Coast business

A man’s been hospitalised after an electric shock incident in Surfers Paradise this morning.

Emergency services were called to a business along Paradise Road just after 10.00am, following reports of the workplace incident.

It’s understood the man was working with a switchboard, when he got an electric shock.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


He was assessed briefly at the scene, luckily escaping serious injury.

Paramedics transported him to the Gold Coast University Hospital in a stable condition as a precaution.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments