Man perishes in NSW shed fire

A man has died after a ferocious blaze took hold of a shed in Central West NSW.

Firefighters were called to the property on Rodgers Street in Kandos about 5.30am yesterday.

They arrived to find a shed on the property well alight and managed to extinguish the flames, however it was too late.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


Sadly, the body of a 78-year-old man was found inside.

Police say inquiries into the cause of the fire are continuing but it is not being considered suspicious at this time.

 

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments