A man has been rushed to hospital following a chemical spill at a school in Logan Reserve this morning.
Emergency services including fire crews and paramedics were called to the scene on School Road just after 7.30am.
Paramedics treated a man, whose age is unknown, for facial injuries after a chemical splashed into his face.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
He has since been taken to Logan Hospital in a stable condition.
A Queensland Fire and Rescue spokesperson confirmed two crews attended and washed away the chemical, which was spilled over a bathroom floor.
— Sunrise (@sunriseon7) August 7, 2017
#BREAKING a man has been injured in an explosion involving acid at a school in Logan, south of Brisbane.
— Sky News Australia (@SkyNewsAust) August 7, 2017