Man rushed to hospital after fumes incident on Gold Coast

A MAN has been rushed to hospital following a fumes incident at a workplace on the northern Gold Coast this morning.

Emergency crews were called to a location off Marks Road in Woongoolba just before 10.30am.

A Queensland Ambulance spokesperson told myGC the man is believed to have inhaled fumes whilst cleaning a tank.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


He was treated at the scene by critical care paramedics before being taken to hospital.

The spokesperson said the man was transported in a serious but stable condition.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments