A MAN has been rushed to hospital following a fumes incident at a workplace on the northern Gold Coast this morning.
Emergency crews were called to a location off Marks Road in Woongoolba just before 10.30am.
A Queensland Ambulance spokesperson told myGC the man is believed to have inhaled fumes whilst cleaning a tank.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
He was treated at the scene by critical care paramedics before being taken to hospital.
The spokesperson said the man was transported in a serious but stable condition.