Man suffers burns in electrical fire at Gold Coast worksite

A man’s been hospitalised with burns after an electrical incident on the northern Gold Coast.

Emergency services were called to a worksite along Universal Street in Oxenford around 12.30 am, following reports of an incident.

It’s understood that an electrical board ignited at the business, with the man aged in his 20s nearby.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


Paramedics say he suffered superficial burns and was briefly assessed at the scene before being taken to hospital for treatment.

He’s believed to be at the Gold Coast University Hospital in a stable condition.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments