Man suffers burns to face after electric shock

A MAN is recovering in hospital, lucky to be alive after being electrocuted in Brisbane.

The man sustained serious burns after being electrocuted at Yeronga about 9pm on Tuesday.

Queensland Ambulance said the man, believed to be aged in his 50s, sustained burns to his face and hands.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


Critical Care paramedics and the city’s High Acuity Response Unit attended the scene.

They treated and helped stabilise the man before transporting him to hospital.

He was transported to the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital in a serious but stable condition.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments