Man suffers burns to legs, arm, face after gas bottle explosion

A man’s been rushed to hospital overnight, after a gas bottle exploded in the hinterland.

Emergency services were called to a private residence in Tamborine Mountain around 8.30pm, following reports of the incident.

On arrival, paramedics – including critical care – found a man in his 40s had suffered multiple burn injuries.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


He was rushed to the Royal Brisbane Hospital with burns to his legs, arms and face.

He’s understood to be in a stable condition.

No other injuries were reported.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments