Man suffers facial burns after gas BBQ ignites

A man’s been hospitalised with facial burns after a horror gas incident in the Scenic Rim overnight.

Emergency services were called to a home in Beaudesert just before 7.00pm, following reports of a gas explosion.

On arrival, a man was assessed briefly for burns to his face, caused after gas ignited from a BBQ.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


He was taken to the Logan Hospital for further treatment, where he’s believed to be in a stable condition.

Luckily, no other injuries were reported.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments