Man suffers serious burns after being shocked by powerlines

A MAN has suffered serious burns after being shocked by powerlines in Sydney’s west today.

It’s understood the man, aged in his 20s, was operating a scissor lift at a work site on Glossop Street in St Marys when he was injured around 10.30am.

He was treated at the scene by paramedics before being airlifted to Royal North Shore Hospital in a serious condition.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


Police say the man’s injuries are not considered life threatening.

SafeWork NSW is investigating.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments