Man suffers serious face, limb burns after gas bottle explosion, Gold Coast

A man has been hospitalised with serious burn injuries, after a gas bottle exploded at a home in Labrador overnight.

Emergency services were called to a private address around 6.00pm, following reports of the explosion.

They assessed one man at the scene for burns to his upper limbs and his face, before rushing him to hospital for further treatment.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


He’s believed to be in a serious but stable condition at the Gold Coast University Hospital.

No other injuries were reported.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments