There’s no doubt about it – Kids say the darndest things!
So with Mother’s Day fast approaching, myGC popped in to the Amaze Early Education & Active Centre at Mudgeeraba to find out what Mother’s Day means to some of the Coast’s cutest kids.
And boy, did they come up with some hilarious responses.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
Now while some of the kids think Mum would love to spend Mother’s Day at “Big W, because it’s got toys in it”, there are plenty of great options to take mum this Sunday.
Whether you’ve got an active mum, a mystical mum or a mum who loves to be pampered, we’ve worked out some of the best places to celebrate with her on the Gold Coast:
- Treat mum to day filled with mystery and inspiration at the Mother’s Day Psychic & Holistic Fair at Carrara Markets this Saturday and Sunday! Mum can get a psychic reading, watch a live psychic show, receive advice from qualified healthy living practitioners + much, much more!
- If you want to spoil mum without spending a cent, get along to Soul Boardwalk between 11am and 2pm this Sunday! Mum can enjoy a free pamper session, with the choice of a ‘Hand or Foot Scrub’, a ‘Face Mask’ or a ‘Foot or Hand Moisturise’!
- Espresso your love for mum this Mother’s Day with a decadent cocktail at Comuna Cantina. At the Pacific Fair restaurant, you can now Create Your Own Espresso Martini, with four delicious options on offer.
- If your mum is the sporty type, pop on your runners and take part in the Mother’s Day Classic together this Sunday. Not only is it a great workout sesh, you’ll also be raising money for breast cancer research.
- Take mum along to Festival on the Farm at Paradise Country this Sunday for a Mother’s Day afternoon of live music, food and family entertainment. Mums will even receive a free glass of champagne to celebrate their day.
For more ideas on where to take mum this weekend, check out our What’s On Calendar here: mygc.com.au/whats-on-calendar/