NSW: Children rushed to hospital after gas heater explodes in Riverina home

THREE children have been rushed to hospital with burns after a gas heater they were trying to light exploded in their NSW Riverina home.

It’s understood the kids, whose exact ages are not yet known, were trying to light a LPG heater inside the home in the Wagga suburb of Kooringal when a build up of gas in the room erupted into a fireball just before 3.30pm.

The extent of the children’s injuries remain unclear, however it’s understood all three have been transported by ambulance to Wagga Base Hospital for assessment and treatment.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


There is no further information available at this time.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments