We’re going nuts with the news a Nutella food truck will be on the Gold Coast this weekend.
Yep – you read that right… a truck disguised as a toaster is heading our way to give out FREE deliciously-gooey treats drizzled with our favourite Hazelnut spread!
The food truck has been making its way through twelve lucky stops up the east coast through New South Wales and Queensland starting in Sydney’s CBD on Thursday, 22nd June before stopping at Pacific Fair on the Gold Coast on Sunday 2nd July.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
Alistair Fogg, Head Chef and Owner of The Nighthawk Diner says the Nutella food truck is one worth-while reason to leap out of bed this winter.
“We’re so thrilled to be hitting the road again this year with Nutella Road Trip and this time heading close to my home town in Northern NSW, en route to the Sunshine Coast.
“We cannot wait to inspire Aussies to get creative with Nutella in the morning. We’re expecting to draw big crowds on this trip so my advice is to get in quick!”
WHAT WILL BE ON THE MENU:
• Lamington cake with Nutella
• Crumpet with fresh banana and strawberry and Nutella
• Toasted Spiced Fruit Brioche with Smashed Sweet Potatoes, crushed pretzels and Nutella
• Plain Bagel with raspberries, basil and Nutella
• Blueberry Pancake with Nutella and toasted Coconut
• Egg Waffles with Fresh Banana roasted Hazelnuts and Nutella
• Chunky Granola with Fresh Yoghurt, Berries and Nutella
FULL LIST OF LOCATIONS AND TIMINGS:
• Sydney, Henry Deane Plaza, Thursday 22 June, 7:30 – 10:30am
• Manly, Manly Wharf, Friday 23 June, 7:00 – 10:00am
• Penrith, Tench Reserve, Saturday 24 June, 8:00 – 11:00am
• Central Coast, Erina Fair Shopping Centre, Sunday 25 June, 10:00 – 12:00pm
• Newscastle, Wheeler Place, Monday 26 June, 8:00 – 11:00am
• Port Macquarie, Hay Street Forecourt, Wednesday 28 June, 7:00 – 10:00am
• Coffs Harbour, Big Banana Carpark, Thursday 29 June, 9:00 – 12:00pm
• Northern Rivers, Lennox Head Forecourt, Friday 30 June, 7:00 – 10:00am
• Byron Bay, Bryon Bay Services Club, Saturday 1 July, 8:00 – 11:00am
• Gold Coast, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Sunday 2 July, 9:00 – 12:00pm
• Brisbane, Reddacliff Place, Monday 3 July, 8:00 – 11:00am
• Sunshine Coast, Alexandra Headland SLSC, Wednesday 5 July, 7:00 – 10:00am