One hospitalised after kitchen fire on the Gold Coast

One person has been hospitalised overnight after a fire broke out in a house in Labrador.

Emergency services were called to a property on Muir Street shortly after 7pm, following reports of a kitchen fire.

Two crews arrived and promptly put out the flames, which started in a microwave.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


While minimal damage was done to the property, one person had to be treated at the scene for smoke inhalation.

Paramedics then transported the patient to Gold Coast University Hospital in a stable condition.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments