One hospitalised after house fire at Currumbin Waters

ONE person has been taken to hospital after a fire broke out at a home in Currumbin Waters overnight.

A Queensland Fire and Emergency Services spokesperson told myGC the blaze started in a bedroom at the front of the Simpsons Road home just after 10.00pm.

On arrival, fire crews found smoke issuing from the two storey property.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


They managed to extinguish the flames and stop the blaze from spreading.

One person was treated at the scene by paramedics for smoke inhalation before being taken to Gold Coast University Hospital in a stable condition.

 

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments