Pair hospitalised after blaze breaks out in Gold Coast kitchen

Two people have suffered smoke inhalation after a home caught fire on the Gold Coast this morning.

The blaze broke out at a house on Baltimore Court in Carrara just before 9.30am.

A Queensland Fire and Emergency Service spokesperson told myGC the fire is believed to have started in the kitchen of the home.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


Thankfully it didn’t take too long for crews to have it under control, with the blaze now extinguished.

Two people were treated on scene by paramedics for smoke inhalation.

The pair have since been taken to the Gold Coast University Hospital in a stable condition.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments