Pimpama house fire sparked by oven

FIRE fighters have extinguished a unit fire in Tweed Heads this afternoon.

Emergency services arrived at the Kennedy Drive address around 12.20pm to find the unit’s kitchen alight.

All occupants have been accounted for.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


Meanwhile, a family home in Pimpama was destroyed overnight after an intense kitchen fire ripped through the property.

Fire crews were arrived at the weatherboard home on Gawthern Drive home around 7.30pm to find it fully engulfed.

It took two hours to douse the flames, which is believed to have been sparked by an oven.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments