Plastic chopping board on stove starts kitchen fire at Gold Coast home

Emergency services have rushed to a Gold Coast home this morning, after a fire broke out in a kitchen.

It happened at a private address in Nerang, with emergency services called in around 7.00am.

Queensland Fire and Emergency Services report that a plastic chopping board had been left on a stove, which started the fire.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


The blaze was luckily extinguished a short time later, and fire fighters made the scene safe before leaving around 8.00am.

Paramedics assessed an adult and two children, but luckily they didn’t require treatment in hospital.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments