A range of popular juices have been recalled across the country due to fears of microbial contamination.
Seven Pure Tassie Organic Pure Apple Juice products, which have been available for sale at various Coles, Woolworths, IGA and independent stores in NSW, QLD, VIC, TAS, SA, WA, have been affected.
“The recall is due to microbial (mycotoxin – Patulin) contamination,” the recall notice, posted on the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission website reads.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
“Food products containing mycotoxin (Patulin) may cause illness if consumed.”
Full list of recalled juice products:
1. Apple and Blackcurrant 1.5L, All best before dates up to and including 18/11/20
2. Apple 1.5L, All best before dates up to and including 26/1/21
3. Apple and Ginger 1.5L, best before 5/12/20
4. Apple and Raspberry 1.5L, all dates up to and including 7/10/20
5. Apple 350ml, all best before dates up to and including 17/11/20
6. Apple and Blackcurrant 350ml, best before 9/7/20
7. Apple and Raspberry 350ml, all best before dates up to and including 2/11/20
People are being urged not to consume the above juices and return them to the place of purchase for a full refund.