Pot left on stove sparks Gold Coast kitchen fire

Fire crews are currently on the scene of a small kitchen fire on the Gold Coast.

The blaze broke out inside a unit at a complex on Worendo Street in Southport just after 11.30am.

A Queensland Fire and Emergency Service spokesperson told myGC a pot of food left on the stove is believed to have sparked the fire.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


Thankfully it was out by the time crews arrived on scene, however the spokesperson said there was still a significant amount of smoke.

No one was home at the time of the blaze, however paramedics remain on standby for firies.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments