Some of the Gold Coast’s most prominent identities have joined forces to roll out the ultimate welcome mat for one lucky winner and three of their friends this April.
To celebrate the upcoming Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games, Destination Gold Coast has teamed up with some famous faces to put together the ultimate money-can’t-buy holiday prize valued at over $30,000.
Called Keys to the Coast, the prize includes sought after tickets, shopping sprees and some of the very best activities and experiences in the city.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
The winner will score a custom made surfboard signed by surfing legend Joel Parkinson, Commonwealth Games Opening Ceremony thanks to Olympic gold-medallist Sally Pearson and The Star, reservations at the Coast’s most popular restaurants recommended by Trevor Hendy, and a spot at some of the hottest music gigs courtesy of Amy Shark!
They will also get to rub shoulders with some sporting stars at The Star’s VIP athlete area ‘The Lawn’ during the Games and stay in a multi-million dollar luxury beach pad complete with a full stocked fridge.
Chief Marketing Officer of Destination Gold Coast, Jan Hutton, said the prize will really to shine a light on our coastal city.
“We feel incredibly fortunate to call this part of the world our home; it’s a slice of paradise. We want everybody to see what the Gold Coast has to offer, through the eyes of our locals; we believe their sincere passion is almost contagious,” she said.
“This campaign represents a unique money-can’t-buy experience, carefully selected by some of our favourite locals that truly epitomise the spirited approach to life that this place fuels.
“They’ve curated a quintessential Gold Coast experience that will see one winner and three of their close friends be immersed in our distinctive coastal lifestyle, showcasing it at its very best. This is our personal invitation; we can’t wait to share our spectacular city with the rest of Australia and New Zealand.”
Here are the full prize details:
- Accommodation for five nights at a luxury Gold Coast beach house in Main Beach. Think beachfront access, lap pool overlooking the surf, luxury bedroom suites and two storeys of beautifully designed interior during the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games from 3 – 7 April.
- Flights for you and three mates.
- $5,000 cash to spend on whatever you like.
- Four tickets to the Opening Ceremony of the Games on April 4.
- Your very own JS Industries surfboard
- $500 to spend at Pacific Fair Shopping Centre
- $500 to get your groove on at the hottest gigs via OzTix.
- Exclusive VIP access to mingle with the athletes at The Star Gold Coast.
- $500 to spend at The Star Gold Coast
- A fully stocked beer fridge and groceries sorted with a Weekend Essentials Pack from My Holiday Concierge.
For your chance to win, visit https://competition.destinationgoldcoast.com