Queensland Health has issued a public health alert for Ikea at Logan after a person infected with COVID-19 visited the store last weekend.
It comes after a woman from Russell Island in Moreton Bay was confirmed as having the virus on Saturday.
The case is believed to be linked to the Brisbane Youth Detention Centre cluster.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
A fever clinic has been set up on the island with residents urged to monitor their health.
Queensland Health has also released an updated list of venues where the infected person visited.
It includes the Ikea at Logan where the woman shopped at on Sunday, August 30 between 9.45am and 10.15am.
Anyone who was at the store during that time is urged to keep an eye on their health and to immediately get tested and isolate if they develop symptoms.
The woman also visited local stores on Russell Island between Tuesday and Friday as well as the passenger ferry.
Updated list of venues subject to public health alert:
- 30 August, 2020 – Ikea Logan, Springwood – 9.45am – 10.15am
- 30 August, 2020 – Crossacres Garden Centre, Doolandella – 12.00pm – 12.15pm
- 1 September, 2020 – Canaipa Nursery & Tea Centre, Russell Island – 12.00pm – 12.30pm
- 1 September, 2020 – Super IGA Supermarket, Russell Island – 12.40pm – 12.50pm
- 1 September, 2020 – Passenger Ferry: Russell Island to Redland Bay – 1.30pm – 2.10pm
- 1 September, 2020 – Passenger Ferry: Redland Bay to Russell Island – 4pm – 4.30pm
- 2 September, 2020 – Russell Island Pharmacy, Russell Island – morning
- 3 September, 2020 – Super IGA Supermarket, Russell Island – 12.00pm – 2.00pm
- 4 September, 2020 – Super IGA Supermarket, Russell Island – 8am – 8.30am.