Eight varieties of milk have been pulled from the shelves in Victoria and southern NSW amid fears they could contain cleaning solution.
The recall includes three types of Coles brand milk provided by dairy company Lactalis Australia.
As outlined on the Coles website, the fresh milk products have been “sold in our Supermarkets, Coles Online and at Coles Express in Victoria and parts of southern NSW”.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
Pauls, REV and PhysiCAL branded milk has also been affected by the contamination, which has been described of containing “an amount of food grade dairy cleaning solution”.
The bad batch, with before dates from June 25 to June 28, has also been sold in Woolworths, IGA and other retailers.
It may have a yellow colouring and/or a chemical taste.
* Coles Full Cream Milk 1L Bottle (use by date: 25 and 26 June 2019)
* Coles Low Fat Milk 1L Bottle (use by date: 25 and 26 June 2019)
* Coles Skim Milk 1L Bottle (use by date: 25 June 2019)
* Pauls Full Cream Milk 1L Bottle (use by date: 26 and 27 June 2019)
* Pauls Smarter White Milk 1L Bottle (use by date: 25, 26 and 27 June 2019)
* REV 1L Bottle (use by date: 28 June 2019)
* PhysiCAL Low Fat 1L Bottle (use by date: 26 June 2019)
* PhysiCAL Skim 1L Bottle (use by date: 27 June 2019)
You can get more information via the Food Standards website and anyone concerned about their health should seek medical advice.
Customers can return the product or proof of purchase for a full refund.