What you need:
125g butter, chopped
125g CADBURY Dark Cooking Chocolate, chopped
1 cup brown sugar
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1/3 cup flour
1/3 cup of CADBURY BOURNVILLE Cocoa
¼ teaspoon baking powder
6 CADBURY Creme Eggs, halved lengthwise
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
How to make it:
1. Combine the butter, chocolate and brown sugar in a saucepan and stir over a medium heat until melted and smooth.
2. Remove from heat and whisk in the eggs.
3. Add the sifted flour, cocoa and baking powder and stir until well combined.
4. Pour into a greased and base lined 28cm x 18cm slice pan.
5. Bake in a moderate oven 1800C for 30 minutes.
6. Top evenly with CADBURY Creme Eggs and press in a little.
7. Bake a further for 5-7 minutes until the eggs are just melted.
8. Cool on a wire rack before cutting into 12 pieces. Store in an airtight container until required.