Restaurant accidently serves alcoholic drinks to children

A RESTAURANT in Colorado Springs is under fire after reportedly serving alcoholic drinks to a group of young kids, including a 2-year-old.

The children, aged between 2 and 8, ordered ‘Shark Nibble’ drinks while dining at Joe’s Crab Shack.

This drink is supposed to be a sweet blue soft drink that comes with a toy shark.


However 30 minutes after receiving their drinks, the waitress came back to the table saying the drinks were made with the wrong ingredients.

It’s believed the bartender had made the children ‘Shark Bite’ cocktails instead, which is made from Bacardi Limon Rum, Skyy Vodka, blue curacao, and grenadine.

The two-year-old had already consumed the entire drink.

Joe’s Crab Shack released the following statement: “Joe’s Crab Shack is aware of this incident at the Colorado Springs Location, and we are investigating this matter internally. We do not condone underage service of any kind. Our guests can rest assured that our processes are continuously examined so that incidents like this are avoided. “

Paramedics were called to check the children. Colorado police are now investigating the incident.