OOOO LALA! So it turns out Netflix viewers were big fans of teen rom-com’s this year…
The popular streaming service has released a rather rare list of the movies and shows we re-watched and binged the most in 2018.
While some shows are pretty obvious, there’s a few surprises that made the list!
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
So, without further ado… here are the movies and series that kept us glued to our seats and screens this year.
The Movies We Fell in Love with This Year:
According to Netflix, nearly 50% of viewers re-watched The Kissing Booth and To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (You big cuties!)
“Nothing says true love quite like repetition, which is why we revisited these films again and again and again….” the streaming service said.
- The Kissing Booth
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before
- Roxanne Roxanne
The Shows We Fell in Binge with This Year:
- On My Block
- Making a Murderer: Part 2
- 13 Reasons Why: Season 2
- Last Chance U: INDY
- Fastest Car
- The Haunting of Hill House
- Anne with an E: Season 2
- Orange Is the New Black: Season 6
The Stars We Fell in Love with This Year:
From Spanish heartthrobs to French tuck aficionados, these are the Netflix stars who received the largest % growth in Instagram following since January.
- The Fab Five (Queer Eye)
- Lana Condor (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before)
- Joel Courtney (The Kissing Booth)
- Miguel Herrán (Elite / La Casa de Papel)
- Jaime Lorente Lopez (Elite / La Casa de Papel)
- Maria Pedraza (Elite / La Casa de Papel)
- Noah Centineo (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, Sierra Burgess is a Loser)
- Joey King (The Kissing Booth)
- Hannah Gadsby (Nanette)
- Kiernan Shipka (Chilling Adventures of Sabrina)