Motorists are being reminded about road closures around Broadbeach as the Gold Coast prepares for the 2018 Groundwater Country Music Festival.
65,000 people are expected to attend the event which runs from Friday to Sunday.
Police are warning motorists travelling near Broadbeach to expect delays and diversions.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
The following road closures are now in operation until 3am Monday, July 30:
- Full closure of Surf Parade between Queensland Avenue and Victoria Avenue, inclusive of roundabout
- Local access only on Surf Parade between Capricornia Avenue and Queensland Avenue.
- Local access only on Queensland Avenue between Jubilee Avenue and Federation Avenue.
- Full closure of Queensland Avenue roundabout
- Local access only on Albert Avenue at Old Burleigh Rd.
Police have thanked motorists for their patience while also promising they will be out in force during the three-day event.