A teenage boy has been seriously injured while attempting a prank involving deodorant and a lighter.
Paramedics were called to Upper Coomera around 1.15pm after receiving reports a 14-year-old boy had burnt himself while playing with a deodorant can and lighter on a bus.
The teen has reportedly suffered burns and blisters to his face, arms and legs.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
He has been transported to the Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital in a serious but stable condition.
HARU paras treating a young male at Upper Coomera with burns following ignition of a deodorant can. Transporting to LCCH. Please be careful
— Dr Stephen Rashford (@QASMedDirector) December 21, 2015