YouTube have revealed the top ten videos watched by Australians on their website this year.
Music videos were excluded from the list, but that didn’t stop lip sync battles and in-car singalongs from making it into the Top Ten.
A Peppa Pig clip was the most watched, which didn’t surprise YouTube. “Given the interest in the recent launch of the YouTube Kids app in Australia, it’s no surprise to see that a video from Peppa Pig took out the top spot this year,” they said in statement.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT
The new Star Wars movie trailer were also extremely popular, with both the first and second trailers making the list.
Here are the top ten most watched videos in Australia:
1. Peppa Pig – 9 Episode Compilation 2
2. Lip Sync Battle with Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart and Jimmy Fallon
3. Star Wars: The Force Awakens Official Teaser #2
4. Justin Bieber Carpool Karaoke
5. Mean Tweets – Music Edition #2
6. Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer (Official) by starwars
7. The Dangers Of Social Media (Child Predator Social Experiment) Girl Edition
8. Wheel of Musical Impressions with Christina Aguilera
9. Fast & Furious Nerd Shocks Instructors
10. Crazy Plastic Ball PRANK