Three women and baby rushed to hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning

THREE women and a 15-month-old baby are recovering after being rushed to hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning.

The family are alleged to have been camping in Victoria’s east and went to bed with a butane heater on inside their tent.

Reports suggest family members went to check on the crying baby and found the three unconscious women inside the tent.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


The incident comes a week after a man was found dead inside his home using a camping heater attached to an LPG bottle.

Residents are being reminded to never use gas appliances designed for outdoor use in enclosed spaces.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments