Toddler airlifted after swallowing battery

A TWO-YEAR-OLD boy has been flown to hospital after swallowing a calculator battery on the Sunshine Coast this afternoon.

RACQ CareFlight Rescue’s Sunshine Coast-based helicopter was tasked to urgently airlift the little boy after 3pm on Monday.

The toddler was airlifted from Nambour Hospital to the Royal Children’s Hospital with his mother by his side.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


He travelled in a stable condition.

PICTURE: RACQ CareFlight Rescue

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments