Toddler in serious condition after drinking poison at Gold Coast home

A TODDLER has been rushed to hospital after drinking poison at a Gold Coast home.

Emergency services rushed to a residence on Currumbin Creek Rd in Currumbin just after 1.30pm.

Paramedics have confirmed that on arrival, they found a two-year-old boy in a serious condition after consuming a liquid pesticide.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


He has been rushed to the Gold Coast University Hospital.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments