Toddler rushed to hospital with burns after generator explosion on GC

A toddler has suffered burns after a generator exploded at his family home in Upper Coomera overnight.

Emergency services were called to a house at the northern coast suburb just before 7.00pm.

A young boy was treated at the scene by paramedics for burns to his hand before being transported to Gold Coast University Hospital.


ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER THIS ADVERTISEMENT


Queensland Ambulance confirmed the youngster was taken in a stable condition.

 

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments